As a pre-selected contractor, we can be chosen to upgrade your home to achieve Power Smart insulation standards.
The Manitoba Hydro Affordable Energy Program allows home owners with limited incomes to upgrade the insulation in their home to lower their monthly costs.
The Affordable Energy Program makes it easy to save energy, improve the comfort of your home, and save money.
This program can help if you are:
- A home owner with a limited income and think energy efficient upgrades for your home are too costly or hard to do.
- A home renter with a limited income, we can work with your landlord to have energy efficient upgrades done to the house you live in.
- A landlord interested in energy efficient upgrades which can increase the value of your property and reduce the energy consumption of your tenants.
To qualify for the Affordable Energy Program, homeowners / home renters must:
- Live in single detached, semi-detached (includes houses, townhouses, row houses, multiple houses), or mobile homes on permanent foundations;
- Live there on a year-round basis;
- Have a total household income (before deductions) that falls within household size in the chart below:
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR HOME||TOTAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME|